Kids & Teens Camp Weyer
HORSE ‘N HAPPY!The only thing you want is to spend as much time as possible with horses and other animals? Then you should check out Edtbauer’s riding centre and their 18 Haflingers. You’ll have riding lessons (50 mins each) on 4 afternoons and lots of opportunities to take care of your horses.
Riding camp with fun, games and adventure
You’ll get to clean the horses, groom them and take them out to graze. There’s even a weekly beauty contest to see whose is the prettiest horse in the stable. A glossy coat, an elegantly plaited mane, a shining bridle – do your best to make sure your four-legged friend wins!
At the ranch there are rabbits too and friendly cats to play with, as well as plenty of meadows to run around in and a brand-new outdoor playground with a huge treehouse. And learning English here is fun. Your language trainers have 5 mornings of great role-plays, workshops and team activities ready for you.
In the evenings the fun and games continue in English with Quiz Night, disco dancing, the Camp Olympics and a campfire complete with a delicious BBQ. Lucky you if you’re part of this Happy Camp!
- Reiterhof Edtbauer
- accommodation in shared dorms
- Camp date is for Kids and Teens Age Group: 10-14
- English classes in the morning and leisure time activities in the afternoon in the target language only
- in additon to the booked main leisure time activity, there are several more included
- 5 x 4 units (45 minutes each) English classes with Berlitz native speakers
- 5-night stay in a shared room
- 5 days of room and board, including free juice drinks all day long
- 4 x 50-minutes riding lessons with state certified riding instructors
- Group afternoon and evening activities with instructors in English
- Friday afternoon at 3.30 end of camp presentation