Kids & Teens Camp Villach-Landskron
Saddle up! Riding camp at Eggers Youth HotelRiding on a ranch and staying right up close to Lake Ossiach – is there a cooler combination for water-loving horse freaks than that? At Eggers Youth Hotel everything revolves around sport and free-time activities for adventurous kids and teens.
In the mornings you have 3 hours of English lessons with native English speakers, then on 4 afternoons it’s off to the GLIS Ranch in Annenheim and into the saddle! Nab your four-legged friend and show off your equestrian skills in the indoor hall or outdoors. As you start in groups, while you’re waiting you can cool off in the pool if it’s hot, or help out in the stables and experience daily horse routines close up. If your riding skills are good enough, you can take a ride around the ranch on the back of your favourite horse.
There’s loads more outdoor fun and English practice to be had at the Camp Olympics, orienteering and on a scavenger hunt for real cowgirls and cowboys. And make sure you save some energy for the evening entertainment - a campfire, a team quiz, movie madness, and an unforgettable farewell party where you can dance the night away!
- Youth hotel Egger
- accommodation in shared dorms
- Camp date is for Kids and Teens Age Group: 8-12
- English classes in the morning and leisure time activities in the afternoon in the target language only
- in additon to the booked main leisure time activity, there are several more included
- 5 x 4 units (45 minutes each) of English with Berlitz native speakers
- 5-night stay in shared rooms
- 5 days full board „Vit´s for fun“ including free drinks all day
- 4 x 2 units riding lessons with state-certified riding instructors
- Group afternoon and evening activities in English with instructors
- End of camp presentation on Friday afternoon at 3:30 p.m.