Kids & Teens Camp Alpenhostel
Alps & Adrenalin
Alps and adrenalinAre you ready?! We’re mountain canyoning so get your wetsuit and helmet on, clip on your carabiners and abseil down to a water hike with your outdoor instructors. Not enough? What about some high-energy rafting on the Inn river to lift you to the next adrenalin level, or do you want more? Then into the gorge! Between the vertical rock walls of the Samnaun Adventure Park there’s loads of adventure with 2 real ‘high’-lights: cross the white water of the Schalklbach on a zipline then draw on your inner Spiderman to haul yourself up out of the gorge along the climbing path.
Get your kicks at our adventure camp
Before 4 afternoons ( x 2 hours) of adrenalin-pumping fun, get together with the Berlitz native speakers for 5 mornings (x 3 hours) of English lessons. Here your mission is clear: build up your English, aim for the top and set records. Bring it on!
English and adventures go on into the evening: show us your BBQ skills at the ‘Hot Tables’, go for strikes at your hotel’s cool neon bowling alley, brew up a brainstorm at Quiz Night and then party to the max at the end-of-camp party!
- accommodation in shared dorms
- Camp date is for Kids and Teens Age Group: 12-16
- English classes in the morning and leisure time activities in the afternoon in the target language only
- in additon to the booked main leisure time activity, there are several more included
- 5 x 4 units (45 minutes each) English classes with Berlitz native speakers
- 5-night stay in a shared room
- 5 days of room and board, including free juice drinks all day long
- 4 x 2-hour action lessons with state-certified instructors.
- Group afternoon and evening activities with instructors in English
- Friday afternoon at 3:30 end-of-camp presentation