Small group means exceptional progress
Who is it for?
Group learning may not only be a lot of fun but its competitive element will also stimulate the participants. If you appreciate the flexibility and opportunities offered by a small group and wish to make rapid progress, a Berlitz Group with 4-6 people is what you are looking for.
- All the benefits of the Berlitz Method® available to groups
- Courses always with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 participants
- Good value and an agreeable alternative to other kinds of courses
- Benefit from the interaction with other participants who are pursuing the same language goals
- Small, homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Other languages on request
How to get started:
The 4-6 Berlitz Group usually meets evenings once or twice a week. Please consult our current course plan for the starting dates of planned courses.
Fit for Business:
Do you need other languages on the job? Berlitz offers a range of special Business Programs for meetings, presentations, negotiations etc. For more information please click here
Free assessment and personal assessment interview:
Test your language skills at a Berlitz language center of your choice or use the Berlitz online language test (Berlitz Level/CEF). We would also be pleased to welcome you for a personal interview.