Learning with a fun factor
Because it just comes so easy to children...
Learning a foreign language is never as easy as in childhood. Full of curiosity, children quite naturally immerse themselves in a new language. The chances of them being able to speak without an accent are all the greater the earlier they start to learn. Furthermore, our experience shows how much fun young campers have and how proudly, confidently and naturally they practice their new language.
A whole host of good reasons :
- Learning a second language has a positive influence on children's intellectual capacities
- It encourages and enriches intellectual development
- It enhances mental agility
- It aids understanding of the native language
- It lays the foundation for an understanding and appreciation of other cultures
- It provides a sound basis for language learning at school
- It improves job opportunities in many fields
How it works:
All language instructors on the Berlitz Kids & Teens programs are native speakers and have experience working with children. No matter how old it is or how much time it has - our language centers will surely have the right program for your child.
Give us a call or simply drop by a Berlitz language center near you! We would be happy to provide you with free advice, with no obligation.